- Standard Chartered Bank has openned the 12-18 month Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme, which is an accelerated programme that aims to nurture your capabilities towards a career as a world-class banker. Please see more detail.
- Schorlarship at Hawaii University There is the scholarship for master and Doctoral degree offered by East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship 2011 more detail and by Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program more detail. Furthermore, Hawaii University offers the ASia Pacific Leadershop Program. more detail
- Standard Chartered Bank had openned "Consumer Banking Open House Recruitment" for those who are interested in working with Standard Chartered. More details
- MSIG Think Bright Internship now open for applications. MSIG, a leading non-life insurance company, is pleased to launch the second batch of "MSIG Think Bright Internship" program for the period from March 15 to April 30, 2010. For more information, please visit MSIG website
- Chevening Scholarships 2010/2011 now open for applications. The application deadline will be 20 January 2010. Interested applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, at least 2 years’ work experience and a GPA of 3.0 and up. Apply ONLY online here. For more information about Chevening Scholarships, please visit www.britishcouncil.or.th