Seminars and Training
- CFA Training. We have arranged CFA training for interested students during October 8-15, 2012 at the room P31 Hua Mak Campus. The contents will follow CFA Exam Level 1. Click to see the schedule and register your interest.
- BOT Field Trip. Finance and Banking Department will arrange the field trip to Bank of Thailand on June 20, 2012. The bus will leave from Hua Mak at 7.15am. The expense is only 60 Baht per person and the lunch box will be provided. Interested students please go to register at MSM Building 2nd floor before June 12, 2012.
- Bloomberg Assessment Test . Bloomberg has offered the free assessment test for ABAC students. The student can select the test date from any of June 24, July 1, July 8 or July 15. The BAT is a three-hour online test, taken in a proctored environment at a Bloomberg LP office or a university hosted session. The BAT was designed with leading financial institutions and academics to uncover knowledge and skills relevant for a financial career. Scores will be anonymous unless you agree to release personal information to employers. Please visit for more details and take the online registration to reserve the seat
- Finance Professional Training 2/2010 Finance and Banking Department will arrange the training for students in the topic of "Technical Analysis" and "Portfolio Optimization with R". Please see more details and the schedule
- Finance Family Talk I Finance and Banking Department will arrange the series of seminar from the honorable guest speakers. Please see more details and the schedule
- SET Click2Win Training by Bualuang Securities The training session for Click2Win will be arranged by the cooperation from Bualuang Securities. The training will be on August 6, 2010 (Friday), at 9:00 - 12:00, IT Building 2nd floor.
- Knowledge Sharing Program by Ayudhya Securities The new special training program arranged by AYS to replace the AYS-YAB program. The program will focus on both theories and practices involving the capital market. For more information, please see more details
- Free SET50 Index Options Classes Please register fast!!. more details
- Matrix: Introduction and Application September 3 and 10, 2009 (Thu.), 13.30 - 15.00 at Suvarnabhumi Campus.
- Stock Analysis: Technical and Fundamental Analysis August 27, 2009 (Thu.), 13.30 - 15.00 at SC0101, Suvarnabhumi Campus.
- Corporate Governance in Finance August 17, 2009 (Mon), 10.00 - 12.00 at SC0101, Suvarnabhumi Campus.
- Statistics for Business and Finance August 8 and 15, 2009 (Sat), 9.00 - 11.00, P25, Huamak Campus. Need to register at MSM Office, MSM Building, 2th Floor. Seats are limited. See more details.
- Stock and Stock Futures Seminar (June - August 2009) - To get more knowledges and investment strategies about stock futures. More details